Kenny Brown seat extenders

Testaniracing

Established Member
I tried the search but not working yet. Anybody have them or know somebody that has them, How do you like the extenders.

mystifiedworm

Established Member
We have them in Daves car. He is a rather tall man and needed the seats to extend back a little futher. I like them and fit finish is good. Give us a call when you are ready to buy a set.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have the Kenny Brown's....They're decent and give you more room, but Cobra's just aren't really designed for big people.......They actually raise the seat up a little as well.

sloopjonb

Established Member
Originally posted by Testaniracing
I tried the search but not working yet. Anybody have them or know somebody that has them, How do you like the extenders.
I just installed them in my car on the driver's side only. Took about an hour and a half, mostly just being anal about getting the rear holes just right. What a difference! I'm almost 6'3" and I have to move the seat up! It does lift the seat slightly, because they fit under the existing rails, but once I got everything adjusted just right, I didn't notice anymore. I wish they made a steering wheel and shifter extender kit too, as these could be a lot closer to me.

Users who are viewing this thread