Kenny Brown - Sport Lowering Springs available in 2 weeks!

kpinco

Established Member
I talked to Rich @ Kenny Brown Performance today about springs: (317) 247-5320.

They have decided to make sport lowering springs specifically for the 03/04 Cobras. The ride height will be the same all the way around UNLIKE Steeda’s sports springs.

KB accounted for the extra weight from the block and S/C in the front. I know when I received Steeda's springs the directions were for the older Cobras. (Note: not taking in account the extra weight factor.) I've heard the "new" Steeda springs are still on backorder.

KB should have them in stock in about 2 weeks. Call Rich if you are interested!
:beer:

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by kpinco
I talked to Rich @ Kenny Brown Performance today about springs: (317) 247-5320.

They have decided to make sport lowering springs specifically for the 03/04 Cobras. The ride height will be the same all the way around UNLIKE Steeda’s sports springs.

KB accounted for the extra weight from the block and S/C in the front. I know when I received Steeda's springs the directions were for the older Cobras. (Note: not taking in account the extra weight factor.) I've heard the "new" Steeda springs are still on backorder.

KB should have them in stock in about 2 weeks. Call Rich if you are interested!
:beer:

Thats awesome but did they make a vert specific spring too?

thexman10

Established Member
I've been looking to get springs. How much will the KB springs lower the car. And is the ride qualiy much different than stock?

kpinco

Established Member
Rich said the ride is really nice...but I would expect that from KB. Give him a call, he'll explain the process they went through to design them.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Lets see a pic of them on a car......looking for some springs myself..

jay

93KingCobra

Established Member
I ordered mine two weeks ago through Maximum Motorsports and they told me Mon.5/10 that it would PROPABLLY be another two weeks, maybe more!!!!!

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I have a pic of my car with there springs on back and coil-overs on the front, It would give you an idea, I don't know how to post it, could e-mail to someone.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
So who is the real manufacture of these, is it eibach or something???? Just curious, or do they make their own springs???

Rick

ricardoa1

Established Member
I hope they make them soon I need some bad. I have an aligment problem that has eaten two sets of tires in two months. I thought it was my heavy foot but its not. So I was going to lower the car anyways and do not want to pay for two aligments.
But I am down to the coords on the last set. :mj:
I wanted the H&R but I am affraid that the drop is going to be too low.
Any info would be appreciated.

n0xlf

Established Member
Originally posted by kpinco
I'm trying to get a flyer posted (with a pic) here soon!!!!

That would be this:
CobraSprings.jpg

ricardoa1

Established Member
I just got off the phone with them. And they told me about three weeks maybe sooner. Unfurtunately I dont think ill be running these after he told me that they are linear rate.
And the fronts spring rates 750. Thats too much without replacing the shocks and struts. So I am gonna have to go with H&R SS.
I live in the city so I cant have such a high rate springs I like my teeth and dont want to lose them :kaboom: on a bad pothole.
Plus I have a vert so that sucks even more.
Also he told me that the spring rates for the rear is top secret, :??:

kpinco

Established Member
n0xlf: Thanks!!

ricardoa1: That's to bad! I know they put some time into the rears as well as the fronts (due to the extra weight). Try their coil-over kit! A friend of mine went that route, coil overs in the front and KB springs in the rear. He likes it!!

Users who are viewing this thread