Kenny Brown subframe connectors

2003 Cobra

Established Member
I have had the Kenny Brown subframe connectors on for about a month and have really noticed the difference with subframe connectors when I enter tall driveways at an angle. Without the subframe connectors the car would creak and the windows would slightly shift when going up steep driveways especially from an angle. I got so used to the car being solid with the subframe connectors that I forgot how the car used to creak until today. My friend drove his 01 into my driveway and it creaked and shifted reminding how my 03 was before the subframe connectors. I have never been really hard on the car before the subframe connectors were installed so I have no performance comparisons with and without the subframce connectors but I can say that now that I saw my friends car creak and it reminded me of my 03 when new, I sure love my Kenny Brown subframe connectors.

nicetry

Established Member
subs

I believe all 79 up mustangs should have some subframe connectors installed. they really do help make the chassis more ridged and help transfer more torque to the rear tires.
they should make the car last longer as well due to the fact that there is less stress in smaller places to fatigue the car as a hole .
convertibles really could use them to help "rear view mirror bounce"( the rocking of the entire windshield from side to side).
just think what a roll bar would do for your car!
Jr
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread