Kill?

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Hey does it count if I beat a Toyota Highlander with some kid driving it by himself and I was in my 2002 Explorer EB with the wife and kids? Is that a kill? He wanted to race. I heard him standing on the brake and gas simultaneously.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
ROFL

is your wife like mine and smacks me everytime I race with her in the car???
I'll put it to you this way...My wife could post kills on ME!!! She gets more horsepower out of her Focus than I have ever seen!! I think the burnout smilie to be renamed "tommyswife." Man can she fly. So I would saaaaaaaaaaay...no she doesn't slap me when I drive fast.

She does have some kills that she has told me about. She said she beat a Civic EX with "this really funny looking can on the back."

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning

I'll put it to you this way...My wife could post kills on ME!!! She gets more horsepower out of her Focus than I have ever seen!! I think the burnout smilie to be renamed "tommyswife." Man can she fly. So I would saaaaaaaaaaay...no she doesn't slap me when I drive fast.

She does have some kills that she has told me about. She said she beat a Civic EX with "this really funny looking can on the back."

I thought those "Cans" added like 150 horsepower:cool: :coolman:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Man I'm glad the g/f doesn't drive like me... I can get kinda aggressive... :) :) :)
The McLaren's gonna get me in trouble yet!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning

And this is why I haven't bought my wife a WS6. She races in her ZX3 all the time and she always tries to play it off like they did something to her. :rollseyes :-D

Users who are viewing this thread