Killed the Ego of a Ricer

BadKarma

Established Member
While driving home today, I came to a stop at a light next to a riced out Integra Type R. You know the type, fart can, 5' wing, multiple stickers and bad graphics, and probably phonie badging. So he starts to rev his engine, I ignored him, when the light turned green he nailed it. Normally I would have let him go, I wouldn't have wasted the gas; but I was having a bad day. I punched it but could not get traction, he got a good 2-3 car length lead but that was it, I started to gain on him. I got to about his door when I saw tail lights ahead, so I let him go. We got to the light and he was grinning ear to ear, he had thought he had scored a big kill. I just turned and smiled shrugged my shoulders and pointed to the back of my Lightning where I was trailering a 3000 lbs boat. His smile quickly went away, and thats when my day got better, when he realized that he was going to get beat by a 4500lbs truck and a 3000 lbs boat. I LOVE THIS TRUCK.

Werty

Established Member
That's hilarious, Ford should make an ad like that. "So much power that you'll still beat the competition when trailering your boat." Or even better, show the truck beating an integra while towing another integra behind it.

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by BadKarma
I just turned and smiled shrugged my shoulders and pointed to the back of my Lightning where I was trailering a 3000 lbs boat. His smile quickly went away
Laughing my M-F ass of! Great story!

BadKarma

Established Member
My day started pretty shitty. Flat tire on the trailer, could not fill it because of cut in side wall. The jack that Ford gives you with the truck is good for shit. The tire wrench would not fit on lugs; had to buy a universal wrench. I went to multiple auto stores before I found a wrench at Target. Finally I had to drive home without trailer lights, because the four pin plug would not fit the four pin plug on the truck; I had a 7 pin adaptor but I left it at home. The look on that kids face made up for everything. Here is what it looked like.:xxplode: :-X :sad :whine:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by BadKarma
I just turned and smiled shrugged my shoulders and pointed to the back of my Lightning where I was trailering a 3000 lbs boat.

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Good kill!!!

KINGPIN

Established Member
I think the boat part will be left off when he tells his little riceboy buddies about his Lightning kill. To bad you didn't have a camera to record his priceless expression.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread