Knoxville, TN 03 SVT Here

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Whats up Greg....this is Aaron with the Black 98 Cobra - talked to you over at foothills with Ben Loope.

gkidd

Established Member
Yo Aaron,

Whats up man? Did you get the email? I sent you one on the HPT site with the details on the AFS wheels on ebay.

Catch you later.
Greg

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Yeah I got it...Thanks. I bid on some and lost the bid in about the last 20 mins of the auction! Oh well, I'm not sure about the 18's yet anyway cause if they rub then I might be changing springs and everything - might stay with 17's if you end up hearing of any. Let me know when you're gonna be in maryville again...if there's any way I can talk you into lettin me ride in the ole 03. Thanks I'll see you later

gkidd

Established Member
Sorry to hear you got outbid. As for being in Maryville, as long as the weather is good we try to go to the "Cruise In" when possible. (I actually live in Walland just down 411 outside the city limits)

And you ain't got to talk me into letting you ride. You can anytime you want. Also you should come to Smokey's Stadium Sunday, it's an Autocross event. They got loaner helments and everything. For $20 you can run your baby as hard as you want...it's a blast. The red Z28 and Ben's T/A will be there as well. If you dont want to run your car, you can ride in any of ours and they dont charge for that.

If your interested in that check this website out:

http://www.etrscca.org/

Solo2 is what the event is called.

Cya,
Greg

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I might be seeing yall there tomorrow at the autocross thing. hey just a random question maybe you might have an idea...I have the bassani X with hi flow cats on my car. Since I got the cutouts I had thought about takin the cats off for sound (my old 97 GT has no cats with MAC h pipe and flows and I love how it sounds). I'm not sure that I want to do it because the cats came on the X pipe and I've heard they make more backpressure = adds power. If it was you would you do it or just leave them?

gkidd

Established Member
Aaron,

1st off...I hope you can make it tomorrow.

Secondly...your totally asking the wrong person about performance info. Any mods I have done are after reading and reading many posts of other peoples opinions and alot of gut feeling...lol. I wouldnt have a clue as to what to tell you on that one.

Now on my 03 I am planning on going with the magnaflow X with cats, but thats after alot more important mods are done. Just because with a wife and kid I am afraid the non-catted one would be just a tad to loud for backseat passengers. I am 30 you know ;)

Later
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread