Last Funday Sunday of the year at OSW

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Once again, Mustang > GTO at the strip.

Not only did Rick easily beat my best time by > 1sec, I got ROBBED on a run with a very nice Whipple'd 3V GT.

Bryce, I gotta hand it to ya. Nice run...I'd trade my 129mph trap for your 1.7x 60' any day. Your car was moving very well off the line, and 120mph, too!

AWESOME day for racing. Good to see you guys. Hopefully the launch controller gets here soon. Than I can make off the line boost like you knuckleheads! :poke:

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
damnit.....I should have said screw the wife and went.

Umm, yea!!!!!

Not only did Rick easily beat my best time by > 1sec, I got ROBBED on a run with a very nice Whipple'd 3V GT.

Bryce, I gotta hand it to ya. Nice run...I'd trade my 129mph trap for your 1.6x 60' any day. Your car was moving very well off the line, and 120mph, too!

AWESOME day for racing. Good to see you guys. Hopefully the launch controller gets here soon. Than I can make off the line boost like you knuckleheads! :poke:

Is not not official that Mustang>GTO until we line up and you are at your best.
You do owe me 4 beers now!!:beer:

It was PACKED, but still a good time!

Good to see you again jon!
Aside from the track being extremely slick the weather was great!!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Woah... I want in on a beer bet!!

The original agreement was a gentlemans bet for one beer.
Unfortunately each time we were to supposed to run the GTO either couldn't make it because of broken parts or problems with the car at the track.
Each missed opportunity has cost him 1 beer. That's why we're up to 4 of which I'd be happy to share with you!!

The good thing is that Ronnie is running out of things to replace and once he is able to build boost at the line we should have a hell of a race!!!:burnout:

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Woah... I want in on a beer bet!!

The original agreement was a gentlemans bet for one beer.
Unfortunately each time we were to supposed to run the GTO either couldn't make it because of broken parts or problems with the car at the track.
Each missed opportunity has cost him 1 beer. That's why we're up to 4 of which I'd be happy to share with you!!

The good thing is that Ronnie is running out of things to replace and once he is able to build boost at the line we should have a hell of a race!!!:burnout:

Jon, what's your fave? I figure the way I'm going, I'll need a government bailout to pay my bartab on SVTP! Hell, I can't even beat up on a poor GT!

Roll race anyone? Standing mile??? :dw:

The announcer did make my day on the last pass.

Last edited:

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Well after the long drive, I made it back with no issues. Glad to meet some of you guys out there today. It was a little busy but in all a good time.

New personal best for me but no crazy number too brag about. The 11.5 was the best to date. On that run 122 mph.
New personal mph today at 126.82. That DA was working for the first run for sure.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Well after the long drive, I made it back with no issues. Glad to meet some of you guys out there today. It was a little busy but in all a good time.

New personal best for me but no crazy number too brag about. The 11.5 was the best to date. On that run 122 mph.
New personal mph today at 126.82. That DA was working for the first run for sure.

Darn nice to meet you today Carl.
I'll see you next weekend at Bradenton.
Congrats on the new PB especially since the track was not holding well today.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Thanks. Ill see you at my local track.:beer:

Side note: I will get with you in a few days about the tires.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Jon, what's your fave? I figure the way I'm going, I'll need a government bailout to pay my bartab on SVTP! Hell, I can't even beat up on a poor GT!

Roll race anyone? Standing mile??? :dw:

The announcer did make my day on the last pass.

What did he say. All i remember was walking up to GOD DAMN RICER

:kaboom:

BlownAway05

Established Member

Bryce, I gotta hand it to ya. Nice run...I'd trade my 129mph trap for your 1.7x 60' any day. Your car was moving very well off the line, and 120mph, too!

Thanks Ronnie, I had a blast. Get that LC and i'll give ya nice rematch, a cold beer seems to be the going rate around here! I stayed until the end and ran a new best 11.57 @ 119.9 with a 1.648 short time! I was pretty stoked!

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Thanks Ronnie, I had a blast. Get that LC and i'll give ya nice rematch, a cold beer seems to be the going rate around here! I stayed until the end and ran a new best 11.57 @ 119.9 with a 1.648 short time! I was pretty stoked!

jawdrop.gif

That car's a Saturday night moneymaker. 75 shot and you'll be in the 10's!

Users who are viewing this thread