Lava Red Pic

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That color probably looks fantastic polished up in the sun, but any dust dirt is going to kill the effect. They should come back with Sonic Blue and Screaming Yellow. Anyone know if CO is going to be available on all 12' cars or only the Boss?

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That color probably looks fantastic polished up in the sun, but any dust dirt is going to kill the effect. They should come back with Sonic Blue and Screaming Yellow. Anyone know if CO is going to be available on all 12' cars or only the Boss?

CO is a Boss only color for 2012, but it might be a regular color choice in 2013.

I would LOVE to have a CO GT!!

DIB5.0

Established Member
5lytcx.jpg

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I like the color changing effect, but this color would seem to retain the one thing that many of us hate about black paint: Touch it wrong and it shows crazy swirl marks in the finish.

No offense to you guys sporting black Mustangs.

Supernova

Established Member
Kind of interesting looking, but I think I would need to see it in person... It does look a little bit purple in some of the pics.

Are there any good pics of the lava red interior? Curious to see what that looks like.

aquill1

Established Member
To me it looks like kona blue but in red/maroon rather than blue. Some better pics are needed to get an idea of what it looks like. Only good pics of kona blue capture how good the paint actually looks.

I would love to see some sonic blue and screaming yellow! I would get rid of my kona blue 5.0 to get a sonic blue 5.0.

Users who are viewing this thread