Lentech aod

Inster

Lentech aod , Push button overdrive , tranny brake , manual valve body , lentech convertor (stalled to 4500 behind a 408), tranny cooler , shifter(b&m prostick , missing the sticker on the knob) and an sfi flywheel for windsor . Tranny was freshened up by lentech last summer and i have not had a need for it since .It is the strip terminator w/ a hardened one piece input shaft , the convertor was also built for a power adder car . It came out of prochargers coupe that a friend of mine now owns .Everything in the tranny and the convertor were torn down and anyting worn out was replaced , so it is a fresh tranny and convertor . Keep in mind that the stall behind the 408 was pretty high , behind a blown 306 it went 3500 . Price is set at $2000 firm. If any other questions feel free to ask and thx for looking . I prefer not to ship , kinda pricy , but I will if buyer pays shipping . Pm me here or email me at [email protected] , you can also reach me at 316-806-6945 or 316-788-8800 , Ask for Clint

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread