Lethal adapter from Fore Hat to Stock Filter _ not fitting?

sonicmach1

Established Member
I saw in another post that a couple members had issues getting Vendor A's adapter to fit. I inquired if they were referring to the Lethal kit - they said no, but they had issues with it as well not fitting with an IRS.

Any comments on this? I was/am ready to order the dual GT pump Fore hat with the 8an outlet, adapter to the stock fuel line, and the dual FPDM upgrade. This throws a wrench into it.

Thank you.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I saw in another post that a couple members had issues getting Vendor A's adapter to fit. I inquired if they were referring to the Lethal kit - they said no, but they had issues with it as well not fitting with an IRS.

Any comments on this? I was/am ready to order the dual GT pump Fore hat with the 8an outlet, adapter to the stock fuel line, and the dual FPDM upgrade. This throws a wrench into it.

Thank you.

In the history of the product we've had one person say that the adapter kit didn't fit their car. They actually claimed that the fitting that went on the filter wouldn't connect to the filter. I was amazed at that as when I spoke to this customer I was holding a stock filter with the fitting installed on it with no issues. We've sold atleast 150+ and that's the only case of anyone having an issue so I say it's a safe bet that the product is going to fit! :beer:

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread