Lethal Performance and Evo. Performance difference

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
Does anyone know the difference between these two packages. I have called and can not get any info as to what could make lethals over $100 more in price. I bought the package from lethal (without doing any research beforehand, so its my fault). LAst night i was browsing and saw the one from Evolution. I feel like i kinda got jipped if they are indeed the same setup.

Evolution Custom Tuned SCT X3 and JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake - 2011-2012 Mustang GT/BOSS 302 [EVO-JLT-CFI-50-Package] - $749.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

Lethal Performance 2012 BOSS 302 JLT Power Package w/ SCT X3 [LP-2011JLTPACK-BOSS] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Without knowing who does all of the tuning for Evolution there is no way for us to really compare the two packages. All of our tuning is done exclusively through Jon Lund for all of our packages. Our custom tunes start at $200 which are usually discounted inside the packages. Evolution is free to price their kits for whatever they feel is necessary as do we. I'm sorry if you feel you were "jipped" but we keep our prices for the service you are receiving. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call or feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Matt

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Also I'd like to add that you know the level of customer service you receive when dealing with us. We're an industry leader as far as that's concerned. We answer our phones from 9am-9pm EST, reply to emails extremely fast and have such a streamlined process with Jon that getting your initial tune as well as updates gets done very quickly.

I can say with confidence that you made the right choice dealing with us.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

ttk53

Established Member
Without knowing who does all of the tuning for Evolution there is no way for us to really compare the two packages. All of our tuning is done exclusively through Jon Lund for all of our packages. Our custom tunes start at $200 which are usually discounted inside the packages. Evolution is free to price their kits for whatever they feel is necessary as do we. I'm sorry if you feel you were "jipped" but we keep our prices for the service you are receiving. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call or feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Matt

JON LUND is our tuner and has been since 06.

:pop:

Tomas

Established Member
Does anyone know the difference between these two packages. I have called and can not get any info as to what could make lethals over $100 more in price. I bought the package from lethal (without doing any research beforehand, so its my fault). LAst night i was browsing and saw the one from Evolution. I feel like i kinda got jipped if they are indeed the same setup.

Evolution Custom Tuned SCT X3 and JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake - 2011-2012 Mustang GT/BOSS 302 [EVO-JLT-CFI-50-Package] - $749.00 : Evolution Performance, Performance Parts & Accessories - Ford Mustang & Shelby Experts

Lethal Performance 2012 BOSS 302 JLT Power Package w/ SCT X3 [LP-2011JLTPACK-BOSS] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs[/QUOT
that suck :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread