Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're glad to now offer the Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit!!

Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit [LP-DUALFPDMKIT] - $259.00

Over the last few years we have been finding ways of making a more efficient fuel system. We began with upgrading the fuel pumps to stronger higher flowing pumps which were able to deliver the fuel however the stonger pumps ended up drawing too much power from the FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module). At that point an awesome solution was introduced which is the modified FPDM. This modified FPDM worked incredible and still works as a very good solution for allowing the use of these stonger pumps and dropping fuel duty cycle allowing for more power to be made safely. In 2007 the Shelby GT500 was released. The Shelby is the first Ford production car to offer a dual FPDM system which designates 1 FPDM per pump. This showed to be a great functioning setup as it lowered duty cycle even more by allowing minimal amperage to be drawn from the FPDM as the FPDM only needs to handle 1 pump at a time. In addition to adding the 2nd FPDM into the mix we have taken the next step to offer the infamous Lethal Performance Wire Upgrade kit along with this package which is a simple and effective way to increase power to both FPDM's allowing them to work at their best capacity. Our wire upgrade kit unlike others out there includes all high quality wire and components. We use a fused 8ga line which feeds power to the FPDMs along with a relay which allows for a simple install.

Since the 03-04 Cobra doesn't have this Dual FPDM setup we created one. This is a plug and play kit!

The Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Harness Kit Includes:

Genuine Ford Dual FPDM Wire Harness
Additional Genuine Ford FPDM
Upgraded 8ga Wire Kit with High Quality Relay and Fuse
Upgraded 12ga Tinned Marine Quality Line to each fuel pump
All fittings and connectors for a simple install

In addition to this we'll be soon to release something thats going to blow you guys away!!! I can't even tell you how excited we are about this and you're just going to bare with us for another week and we'll announce it then!!

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
black03 said:

In addition to this we'll be soon to release something thats going to blow you guys away!!! I can't even tell you how excited we are about this and you're just going to bare with us for another week and we'll announce it then!!

I hope it is a plug n play Ford GT dual pump setup with modified hat, etc...... :)

Great job on the new dual FPDM wiring kit. It looks like I might have to change my current plans of going with a BAP with the wiring upgrade I already bought, and look into the newer options available.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
427Windsorman said:
I hope it is a plug n play Ford GT dual pump setup with modified hat, etc...... :)

Great job on the new dual FPDM wiring kit. It looks like I might have to change my current plans of going with a BAP with the wiring upgrade I already bought, and look into the newer options available.

responded to this on modfords :coolman:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No Such Luck said:
Does this replace the need to get the upgraded FPDM?

This is not a replacement for a Modified FPDM. The Modified FPDM is a great solution and now offered with a Stage 2 upgrade the Modified FPDM works very well. This is just an alternative to running the modified FPDM and it's totally personal preference as to which one to choose. Either or can handle quite a bit of power. Give us a call if you're still unsure of which route to go and maybe we can get a little more info about your setup and goals which will help us aim you in the right direction. Thanks, Jared

:beer:

No Such Luck

GMR Performance
Established Member
black03 said:
This is not a replacement for a Modified FPDM. The Modified FPDM is a great solution and now offered with a Stage 2 upgrade the Modified FPDM works very well. This is just an alternative to running the modified FPDM and it's totally personal preference as to which one to choose. Either or can handle quite a bit of power. Give us a call if you're still unsure of which route to go and maybe we can get a little more info about your setup and goals which will help us aim you in the right direction. Thanks, Jared

:beer:
Thanks, I will!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here's just a peek at the harness before it's been modified to accept the 12ga lines that run to the pumps as well as how it hooks up to the relay and wire uopgrade kit. All connections are soldered and only the highest quality connectors and lines are used for the production kits.

Cheers, Jared

Last edited:

Fuerza

Established Member
Could you guys discribe what all is involved in installing this harness? If you guys have a install write up include the GT pumps install that would be great!I've got GT pumps on the way and it seems this is the route to go. Now I'm trying to gauge the amount of work this will require.

Thanks.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
AdrianG said:
Could you guys discribe what all is involved in installing this harness? If you guys have a install write up include the GT pumps install that would be great!I've got GT pumps on the way and it seems this is the route to go. Now I'm trying to gauge the amount of work this will require.

Thanks.

Since the Dual FPDM harness is already prewired it's actually a very easy install. It's basically running a wire from the battery to the relay in the trunk. Then just disconnect your FPDM and plug in the dual fpdm harness. Then plug the 2 FPDM's into the connections at the Y ends of the harness. The hardest part now is running the lines from the 2 FPDM's through the trunk and to the tank as well as modifying the hat to accept them. You'll need to remove the hat assembly, drill 2 holes in the top of it. Run the lines to the 2 pumps and then seal up the hat where you ran the lines. It's really not a difficult intall. I haven't written solid installation manual yet but I will over the weekend. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

Fuerza

Established Member
black03 said:
Since the Dual FPDM harness is already prewired it's actually a very easy install. It's basically running a wire from the battery to the relay in the trunk. Then just disconnect your FPDM and plug in the dual fpdm harness. Then plug the 2 FPDM's into the connections at the Y ends of the harness. The hardest part now is running the lines from the 2 FPDM's through the trunk and to the tank as well as modifying the hat to accept them. You'll need to remove the hat assembly, drill 2 holes in the top of it. Run the lines to the 2 pumps and then seal up the hat where you ran the lines. It's really not a difficult intall. I haven't written solid installation manual yet but I will over the weekend. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

I'm trying to picture this in my head but I've never seen it first hand so it's kinda fuzzy lol. Is there a line running from the stock hat to the stock FPDM? If so can't the two lines be done in the same manner? What needs to be used to seal up the hat assembly? If you get you installation manual done I'd really like to get a copy to see it all on paper with pics. Post it up if you can, that would be great!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
AdrianG said:
I'm trying to picture this in my head but I've never seen it first hand so it's kinda fuzzy lol. Is there a line running from the stock hat to the stock FPDM? If so can't the two lines be done in the same manner? What needs to be used to seal up the hat assembly? If you get you installation manual done I'd really like to get a copy to see it all on paper with pics. Post it up if you can, that would be great!

You still have 2 lines running to the hat from the OEM connector. The ground and the fuel level sender wire. However, you remove the brown/pink and Black line that's in that batch as you now are replacing them with the 2 red and 2 black 12ga lines from the FPDM's to the pumps. You can use a bulkhead fitting on the hat to run the lines to the pumps or have 2 holes with rubber gromets and then use Seal All on the lines to properly seal it so you get no leaks. Seal All is easy to get at any local hardware store and is gas and oil resistant..

http://www.eclecticproducts.com/sealall.htm

Hope that helps. Jared

Users who are viewing this thread