Lethal Performance teams up with Al Papito (Boss330 Racing) for 2007!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance teams up with Al Papitto (Boss330 Racing) for 2007!!!

bosslogo1.jpg

Kicking the new year off in fashion!!!

Well what more can I say except that we're super excited to announce that we have teamed up with Al Papitto of Boss330 Racing for 2007 and will be EXCLUSIVELY offering his custom built Short Blocks for all those looking for one tough short block!!

If any of you guys don't know of Al or his motors he built and runs the Fastest N/A 5.4L in the world!!

Al Papito also built Joe's TT Ford GT block, Dave "169Stang" Beyer's block as well as many other of the fastest running cars in the events today..

We will be posting up pricing as well as specs just after the new year. So stay tuned and get ready as the Lethal Camp is taking over for 07'!!!

Jared@Lethal

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
This is great news, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for more info. when it becomes available.
Please offer a aluminum block option. :rockon:

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Well, my mind is definitely open, but I'm going w/ the MMR 5.0 Stroker Street Mod 1150 unless anyone can convince me otherwise! :read: What are some of the advantages of your shortblock?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
Well, my mind is definitely open, but I'm going w/ the MMR 5.0 Stroker Street Mod 1150 unless anyone can convince me otherwise! :read: What are some of the advantages of your shortblock?

Just ask around about Al Papitto and Boss330 Racing. That should be enough to help make your decision. A block is a block but how it's built, what parts are used and who builds it is what's most important!! :beer:

TRBO VNM

black03 said:
Just ask around about Al Papitto and Boss330 Racing. That should be enough to help make your decision. A block is a block but how it's built, what parts are used and who builds it is what's most important!! :beer:

+1. Al will be building my motor. nobody else. :beer:

BTW jared, send me pricing once you have it. either I will go through you or send my parts to Al. I would have a teksid to trade or as a core.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
black03 said:

What kind of displacement are we talking about (330 = 5.4L)? Internals?

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
What kind of displacement are we talking about (330 = 5.4L)? Internals?

Al can build a 5.4 however I don't have pricing on them. Only have pricing right now on the 4.6l motor. All of his engines use CP Pistons, Mahle Rings, Manley Rods and ARP harware.

Let me know if there's something I can do for ya. Thanks, Jared

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
black03 said:
Al can build a 5.4 however I don't have pricing on them. Only have pricing right now on the 4.6l motor. All of his engines use CP Pistons, Mahle Rings, Manley Rods and ARP harware.

Let me know if there's something I can do for ya. Thanks, Jared

PM sent! :beer:

fr03cobra

Established Member
Does he build stroker 4.6l 4v 's into 5.0l 4v's? what do you do with the stock heads, port them out?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
PM sent! :shrug:

I got your PM. Getting pricing on this is going to take some time so please be patient. I'll PM you back as soon as I work out pricing with Al. Thanks, Jared :beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
black03 said:
I got your PM. Getting pricing on this is going to take some time so please be patient. I'll PM you back as soon as I work out pricing with Al. Thanks, Jared :beer:

No problem! I'm just a little eager... :-D

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
fr03cobra said:
Does he build stroker 4.6l 4v 's into 5.0l 4v's? what do you do with the stock heads, port them out?

The only thing different about the 4.6 and 5.0 is going to be the rotating assembly. You don't HAVE to do head work, but that is your decision. Unless you are going to run big boost, I wouldn't worry about it. The 03 Heads flow well enough anyways.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
2003Slobra said:
The only thing different about the 4.6 and 5.0 is going to be the rotating assembly. You don't HAVE to do head work, but that is your decision. Unless you are going to run big boost, I wouldn't worry about it. The 03 Heads flow well enough anyways.

What would be involved in having a 5.4L built? Would I then need new heads/cams to compliment it or would the stockers work?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
What would be involved in having a 5.4L built? Would I then need new heads/cams to compliment it or would the stockers work?

You would need a new Block, Crank, Rods and Pistons. Basically start all over. The Heads would bolt on though. Honestly, I don't feel it is worth it. The is going to be a lot more work into getting the motor to fit correctly than getting the motor built. If you want a bigger motor, go either with a 302 or 331.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
2003Slobra said:
You would need a new Block, Crank, Rods and Pistons. Basically start all over. The Heads would bolt on though. Honestly, I don't feel it is worth it. The is going to be a lot more work into getting the motor to fit correctly than getting the motor built. If you want a bigger motor, go either with a 302 or 331.

How big's the displacement on the 331?

Users who are viewing this thread