Lethal's Josh Barnett vs. Fedor Emelianenko Affliction 3

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
josh barnett seems like a pretty damn cool guy!

best of luck to him, he will need it.... fedor is a beast! this will be one of the best mma fights of the year!

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
"Josh is a good friend of ours and an avid mustang enthusiast." And Steriod user.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
"Josh is a good friend of ours and an avid mustang enthusiast." And Steriod user.

Whatever it may be there's a lot more to it then you or I know so lets not get carried away.

You're telling me that in 2 days Josh tested positive, they cancel the event, close up shop and sign a deal with the UFC? As I said there's a lot more to it then what you or I know. If you have first hand knowledge of what happened then go ahead and post facts.

As I mentioned Josh is a friend of mine and of Lethal Performance. Myself and the company will stand behind our friend just like you would to yours.

Jared

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

whatever it may be there's a lot more to it then you or i know so lets not get carried away.

You're telling me that in 2 days josh tested positive, they cancel the event, close up shop and sign a deal with the ufc? As i said there's a lot more to it then what you or i know. If you have first hand knowledge of what happened then go ahead and post facts.

As i mentioned josh is a friend of mine and of lethal performance. Myself and the company will stand behind our friend just like you would to yours.

Jared

+1

btmhwb

Established Member
I hope it gets resolved, i don't see barnett using roids. I dont know the guy or anything, but just seeing interviews and how much of a stand up guy he seems like, along with the fact that his physique is not typical of a steroid user, makes me think something is up. I was really wanting to see that fight, i think barnett stands a chance!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I hope it gets resolved, i don't see barnett using roids. I dont know the guy or anything, but just seeing interviews and how much of a stand up guy he seems like, along with the fact that his physique is not typical of a steroid user, makes me think something is up. I was really wanting to see that fight, i think barnett stands a chance!
Not everyone juicing is a lean, vascular behemoth. Genetics play a huge role as well. I know plenty of juicers doing for it for years that I am bigger than and stronger than. Genetics play more than people will admit or realize. Sure Ronie Coleman is a massive juicer but everyone else in the sport is using the same shit and doing the same workouts. He is head and shoulders above the rest due to superior genetics to start with.

I dont know if Barnett did steroids nor do I care. I am willing to bet 95% of the UFC is as well. Positive tests happen when it is "convenient" for the sanctioning body.:beer:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Whatever it may be there's a lot more to it then you or I know so lets not get carried away.

You're telling me that in 2 days Josh tested positive, they cancel the event, close up shop and sign a deal with the UFC? As I said there's a lot more to it then what you or I know. If you have first hand knowledge of what happened then go ahead and post facts.

As I mentioned Josh is a friend of mine and of Lethal Performance. Myself and the company will stand behind our friend just like you would to yours.

Jared

I realize this - just bustin balls a bit - no harm no foul. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread