Lethal's Website?

Seahorse

Established Member
Having a devil of a time connecting there for a few hours now - is it down for some reason?

Seahorse

Established Member
Hhmmm, still can't connect...maybe it's on my end, although I'm not having any issues with other sites.

Seahorse

Established Member
Worked fine today, dunno what was going on yesterday...but all's well that ends well! :)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
do you guys not have anything for the 94-95 Cobras ? I realize they are the bastard step children but they are not on your list under "choose your car" LOL

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
What are you looking for? We don't do much fox body stuff, basically put it up there as we were getting calls from people seeing the ad in MMFF and 5.0 M&SF and they were asking about fox stuff. If its made by any of the manufactureres on our site (trickflow, edelbrock, holley, NOS, vortech, etc) then we can get it no matter the year Mustang.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What are you looking for? We don't do much fox body stuff, basically put it up there as we were getting calls from people seeing the ad in MMFF and 5.0 M&SF and they were asking about fox stuff. If its made by any of the manufactureres on our site (trickflow, edelbrock, holley, NOS, vortech, etc) then we can get it no matter the year Mustang.

was looking for a procharger for a 95 cobra. prolly a stage 2. Not sure what my shop can get it for so was checking around a bit.

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Having a devil of a time connecting there for a few hours now - is it down for some reason?

I'm having lots of trouble as well. For the past two days (and I remember it in the past as well), every time I try to go to the website I get an error that says "Oops! This link appears to be broken". I've tried typing it in the address box, linking from the banner up top on this page, linking from the links you've provided, and Googling on my PC and PS3. Also tried clearing my cookies and browsing history. :shrug:

Has anyone else contacted you about these problems and/or do you guys have any idea why I can't get to your site?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm having lots of trouble as well. For the past two days (and I remember it in the past as well), every time I try to go to the website I get an error that says "Oops! This link appears to be broken". I've tried typing it in the address box, linking from the banner up top on this page, linking from the links you've provided, and Googling on my PC and PS3. Also tried clearing my cookies and browsing history. :shrug:

Has anyone else contacted you about these problems and/or do you guys have any idea why I can't get to your site?

There haven't been any other reports about connectivity today.
The error code that you're receiving as well isn't a message that our server would give you if the issue was on our end.

If there's something that we can help you with please give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

RedfireRed03

Established Member
There haven't been any other reports about connectivity today.
The error code that you're receiving as well isn't a message that our server would give you if the issue was on our end.

If there's something that we can help you with please give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Weird. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be calling to place an order in the next couple days most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread