Lets here it

FriedRice

Established Member
Ok I am still undecided on whether or not I should slap a supercharger on my 99 Cobra. What do you all think? And what kind to go with.:-?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Well.. I know if I had the money right now I would..

Might just wait a while then commit to getting one,

However, I would have to pick the Novi 2K kit, i've been hearing some impressive numbers coming out of those!

Shawn

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
I have just started looking into aftermarket stuff in the past few months, this is my first Cobra. I am amazed on how much you can buy for the GT, and how limited things are for the Cobra. I'm having Kenny Brown do my suspension. I also want to buy a Supercharger, the boards are great for feedback. I'm looking at the Vortech, per Kenny Brown's shop. I have also heard about the ATI stats, they're pretty sweet. Let us know what you decide, I'm very intersetd myself!!!! Good Luck :D

Rick

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Are you installing it yourself? Is it the self-contained type, so you don't have to tap the oil pan? I want a S/C sooo bad. I have a few friends with F - body, SS, and WS6 talkin smak. :gt: Yeah let me know how it goes, I want to do something before spring.

Thanks,

Rick

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by FriedRice
Ok I am still undecided on whether or not I should slap a supercharger on my 99 Cobra. What do you all think? And what kind to go with.:-?

pssssssssttt......turbo

Users who are viewing this thread