Let's see those Latest Purchases!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I also got a new TV recently. 75" Vizio was on sale and I figured, why not. Of course, then I had to get more "furniture" to get the older TV in my bedroom...
View attachment 1837981
View attachment 1837982
Set up is great. Execution is far better. Love the content!! I've been slowly working through all the MA content from the last few years. Love seeing the kids, of all the racers I am familiar with, now racing.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Picked up a new executive chair. Went to Staples this past Sunday and they had a display of 20-25 chairs and this one felt the most comfortable. Went up front to the cashier and said I wanted to buy a chair and if there was someone who could help me. He called someone and said they'd be out soon. Waited almost 15 minutes and then told the guy I'm not waiting anymore. As you would expect he couldn't have cared less. Went home and searched online and saw that Walmart was selling it for $75 less and ordered it. Was delivered yesterday. Pretty easy assembly and even came with the allen wrench to tighten all screws.

1714046162340.jpeg

1714046590020.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Picked up a new executive chair. Went to Staples this past Sunday and they had a display of 20-25 chairs and this one felt the most comfortable. Went up front to the cashier and said I wanted to buy a chair and if there was someone who could help me. He called someone and said they'd be out soon. Waited almost 15 minutes and then told the guy I'm not waiting anymore. As you would expect he couldn't have cared less. Went home and searched online and saw that Walmart was selling it for $75 less and ordered it. Was delivered yesterday. Pretty easy assembly and even came with the allen wrench to tighten all screws.

View attachment 1838123
View attachment 1838124
Almost the same as mine in the work office, same brand. It's actually held up well.

SGT MERC

Established Member
He's nuke maintenance (MMN) on a boomer. November will be his 6yr mark. He's in Bangor Washington till then, then goes to Goose Creek, SC for 3 yrs as an instructor at the Nuke school. He'll decide in 2 yrs if he wants to get out or re-up again.
Nice! What does he do in the Navy?

03 Mercury Marauder

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
He's nuke maintenance (MMN) on a boomer. November will be his 6yr mark. He's in Bangor Washington till then, then goes to Goose Creek, SC for 3 yrs as an instructor at the Nuke school. He'll decide in 2 yrs if he wants to get out or re-up again.

03 Mercury Marauder
Very Nice! I retired out of Naval Weapon Station Goose Creek as an MN(Mineman). Our Mineshop is just across the street in the Ordnance area. I stayed here in Charleston after I retired, beautiful place.

SGT MERC

Established Member
If he gets out, he may stay in the Charleston area. He really likes it there.
Very Nice! I retired out of Naval Weapon Station Goose Creek as an MN(Mineman). Our Mineshop is just across the street in the Ordnance area. I stayed here in Charleston after I retired, beautiful place.

03 Mercury Marauder

Users who are viewing this thread