Lf gt500

Slapjack

Established Member
Hi I’m new to the forums and looking to purchase a GT500. I live in the Columbus Ohio area and the dealers around seem crazy high on their pricing. :mj: No silver please I have two silver cars already and I need a change!

blown09gt500

Established Member
Its a 2009. I can get some current pictures if you like. It may be easier to email them though. I have done a few things to her. Here is a list.
VMP 2.65 pulley
VMP Tune
VMP 72 mm throttle body with large inlet elbow
AFCO heat exchanger
JLT cold air intake
American Racing Header Long Tubes with 3" catted X pipe
Full 3" Magnaflow exhaust
Tokico D-Spec struts and shocks
Eibach pro lowering springs
BMR lower control arms
BMR adjustable upper control Arm
BMR adjustable panhard bar

I also have a signed dash plaque, and certs from Ford with build numbers,etc, original window sticker. In addition, I have performed some visua upgrades in the engine compartment, lik ethe carbon fiber rad cover, painted strut brace, and painted battery and brake booset covers.

Car made 585/575 if my memory serves me right.

The car has only one boo boo. There is a small nick in the bumper tape stripe. I have the factroy replacement stripe but havn't had a chance to get it on yet. Like I said, the car has never been abused, other than on the dyno. :rockon:

I need to sell it as business is slow and for some reason the kids need to eat.:lol:

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Need Info
Price?
Location?
New / used?

Its new it is at the dealer I work for. They have had it a while and want to get rid of it so they are willing to deal on it. They are not ridiculous like other dealers. Im not sure on the price I will check tomorrow. I think it has the car cover and the stereo upgrade, no navigation. Im not sure what else it has, I can find out tomorrow and call you. Can you pm me your phone number?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread