Lidio and SCT Kickin' Ass!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Lidio from Alternative Automotive is at it again, folks. Using his unsurpassed knowledge of Marauder tuning, along with SCT's products, new levels of performance are being set.

Two Marauders were tuned at his shop in Mt. Clemens, MI this past weekend, with ego-crushing results. One car came through at 511 RWHP and 493 RWTQ!!! The second came out with 492 RWHP and 487 RWTQ!!! This was done on stock internals with a safe tune. [Lidio would never jeopardize a customer's car just to get a dyno sheet, as we have all heard the horror stories of engines being blown up on the dyno by an irresponsible/uneducated tuner.]

Instead of bashing other tuners and products, Lidio quietly steps up to the plate and knocks a couple into the cheap seats. I'd like to offer my congratulations to all involved. Great job!!! :beer:

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
Unbelievable!

Thanks for the kudos Tallboy...
Lidio really hit a homerun with my Marauder. 512 RWHP....494 RWTorque!
Check out the torque range on the dyno sheet....its unbelievable. Car feels like it has a jet engine shoved up its azz! The Roots Eaton supercharger setup from Trilogy is the ONLY way to launch these big cars.

Thats the point several have been making all along. In all reality, the only performance mods the car has are exhaust work (Kooks made a big difference!), throttle body, pro-m, fuel pump. Basically, only things that support the fuel and air delivery for the blower. No high stall converter or super tall gears to make up for inadiquate low end torque. Hopefully the tune and some civil driving will help the motor live in it's stock form.

252Dave.jpg

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Dave, very nice Numbers.

Congrats!

MI2QWK4U said:
Thanks for the kudos Tallboy...
Lidio really hit a homerun with my Marauder. 512 RWHP....494 RWTorque!
Check out the torque range on the dyno sheet....its unbelievable. Car feels like it has a jet engine shoved up its azz! The Roots Eaton supercharger setup from Trilogy is the ONLY way to launch these big cars.

Thats the point several have been making all along. In all reality, the only performance mods the car has are exhaust work (Kooks made a big difference!), throttle body, pro-m, fuel pump. Basically, only things that support the fuel and air delivery for the blower. No high stall converter or super tall gears to make up for inadiquate low end torque. Hopefully the tune and some civil driving will help the motor live in it's stock form.

252Dave.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread