Lidio does 11.93 ET at Milan Dragway

dougwg

Established Member
Jerry Barnes owner Trilogy MotorSports
Well, all of us in Michigan knew it was only a matter of time before Lidio broke into the 11's and yesterday was that time!

With only one pass on the day, Lidio did an 11.93 ET in his Trilogy S/C Marauder. I can't tell you what a great accomplishment it was for Lidio and all of us to see that happen!

Congratulations to Lidio on a job well done and if I know Lidio his next goal will be the 10's!

I don't want to steal Lidio's thunder, so I will let him tell you the details, but "HE'S THE MAN!".

http://www.trilogyintl.com/supercharger.html

Last edited:

Wildpony

Established Member
I was told he ran an 11.8 sometime this spring by one of his customers.. I'm not sure what he has done since last year but I think he will be in the 10's soon if he starts messing with custom headers/exhaust, and a "Baumanator"

bigslim

Established Member
He does not want to mess with the drivabilty of his car. Also, if he runs 10's he would need a cage and he doesn't want that because it is his family car. His has hooked up his NOS and got another 40hp out of it. Right now his is about 480hp at the rear wheels. The funny thing is that is still drives like a stock MM until you get into the boost. Lidio is the man.

Wildpony

Established Member
Well his Yellow LX coupe was his wife's ''daily driver'' (with her name on the title/hauled the "rugrats" around), and that thing has a 6or 8pt. cage/has 740 rwhp/runs 9.40's:rollseyes ..

Being that it is a "family car" Lidio should explain to Lucy (I think that's her name) , that "honey for the kid's safety, we need to get a 12 pt roll cage (ala Volvo), put into the car'' :dw: I'm sure she will understand if she let him make her yellow car a screamer..

Right after he gets that it's time for some custom headers to go with the Apton ported blower/50 shot of NOS..:rockon:

MikesMerc

Established Member
Lidio will never chop up the car....ain't gonna happen.:nonono:

He and I have been over this a number of times and he is pretty firm about how fast he'll take his MM. bigslim is right on.

His popular, yellow, BFG ad coupe is all but retired from street duty now. That grocery getter stuff was 10 years ago. She now drives a minivan daily like most moms.

We might see him break into the 10s, but we won't see it consistently as the cage is highly unlikey. You won't see a loud exhaust or big stall on the car either. That's just not what the MM is for in his mind (and quite a few others too). Many of us are adament about retaining total quality ride along with 11 & 12 second times:D

Users who are viewing this thread