Lightnings in GA?

Pewter99TransAm

Hey ran a lightning the other day on washington rd in augusta ga and was wondering if it was anyone in here or if anyone knows anyone wiht a dark shadow grey 04 lightning?

Pewter99TransAm

Yeah I one but not by much cause he got the jump on me and we had to shut down at 100 cause we were running up on traffic quick and were also in a 45mph zone. Was just trying to find out if the guy was in on or if anyone nkew him so I could see if he had any mods.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Wasn't me...I can't think of anyone on here from Augusta. :shrug:

BTW....your name should be spelled lose...not loose

skylinegtr

For Sale
Established Member
i saw one for sale at the fairway ford on washington and i think its gone maybe a new owner around here. i have a 04 black and my friend has a 01 red . i do see alot of them around.

there will be a new blue one with a built motor and a kb on it in the area soon . look out he will be fast for sure.

Pewter99TransAm

Aw man that blue lightning will be so bad ass with a KB. Man if you ever see me or your buddies stop me..pewter 99 trans am ws6 hood and 17inch chrome c5 vette rims. usually down at hooters on washinton road on the weekends.

skylinegtr

For Sale
Established Member
i dont think i have seen you around. i live out in evans and dont get to that side of town much. . ill keep my eyes open. that blue L will run in the 11's. im not that quick yet.

skylinegtr

For Sale
Established Member
i hope to see you too, as soon as i get it put back together :( It has been tore apart for more than a month now

Users who are viewing this thread