Limited Run

krichter52

Established Member
In 2002 I purchased a 03 Cobra from Faulkner Ford in Quakertown, PA.

Great guys, no gouging, slight discount, small deposit.

Called them today and they said that they met this morning about the '07 and were told by SVT that the run on the '06 would be severly limited to 1 or 2 a dealership.

Faulkner pretty much had their way with the '03 in terms of ordering them as ordered by customers.

I was told that they wouldn't charge over list, but that they would not take deposits etc. until they could actually place an order, and that if only 1 or 2 could be ordered, they would order them and hold them for PR purposes until SVT started producing more.

I woud imagine the '06 is going to be a gouging nightmare if things play out as described above, but that after about 6 months, another run will be produced, and the availability will loosen up.

jshen

Established Member
At the NY show

They promised that there would be one available to everyone that wanted one!! Too much damn speculation on and about this car! From powertrain, blower, power, price...tires...you name it. Frankly, it's enough to cause me to keep what I have as it's not worth the ulcers.........

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
jshen said:
They promised that there would be one available to everyone that wanted one!! Too much damn speculation on and about this car! From powertrain, blower, power, price...tires...you name it. Frankly, it's enough to cause me to keep what I have as it's not worth the ulcers.........

Ditto!!! :thumbsup: I'm waiting until they show the finished product at the Detroit show in Jan. Then I'll be able to make a decision as to buy one or not.

Users who are viewing this thread