line lock plug and play line kit?

20psirabbit

Established Member
hey jared i know you guys have a few in house kits you sell of various setups like pprv deletes and such.
i want a line lock for my car, but i don't want an slp kit due to the solenoid placement, i read way too many bad stories of them going bad after a month or two.
anyway i like the hurst setup most people do with the solenoid mounted at the abs module. the downside is you have to make up the brake lines. i don't have the tooling, plus apparently from i read the fittings are a weird thread pitch. any chance you guys would make up a pre-bent line kit for a setup like this? it would be worth it to me to not have to shop around for all the garbage i need, plus somebody that's good could make it look nice, i don't think mine would come out looking too nice :)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey jared i know you guys have a few in house kits you sell of various setups like pprv deletes and such.
i want a line lock for my car, but i don't want an slp kit due to the solenoid placement, i read way too many bad stories of them going bad after a month or two.
anyway i like the hurst setup most people do with the solenoid mounted at the abs module. the downside is you have to make up the brake lines. i don't have the tooling, plus apparently from i read the fittings are a weird thread pitch. any chance you guys would make up a pre-bent line kit for a setup like this? it would be worth it to me to not have to shop around for all the garbage i need, plus somebody that's good could make it look nice, i don't think mine would come out looking too nice :)

I'm going to have to look into that as I don't know who would be able to make the lines for us. I'll make a few calls tomorrow and post up my findings.

Sorry that I didn't see this the first time it was posted.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread