list of kills

morrisc

Established Member
2000 silver dodge viper GTS, 99-00 porsche 911 non turbo, 01 white z06, 01 red z06, 02 blue z06, 95 cobra r, 00cobra r, 00 bmw m3, 97 dodge viper, 94 toyota supra(this car was very fast I was killed by it when I was stock it took me 4 months to find this car and kill it. this car is far from stock) I have killed several fboddies including ram airs, ss, firehawk. the list of mutiple kills include 87-93 5.0's, 87 buick gn, C5 corvettes, 94-98 gts and cobras, 99-01 saleens, gts, cobras, I have not yet races a s351.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by morrisc
2000 silver dodge viper GTS, 99-00 porsche 911 non turbo, 01 white z06, 01 red z06, 02 blue z06, 95 cobra r, 00cobra r, 00 bmw m3, 97 dodge viper, 94 toyota supra(this car was very fast I was killed by it when I was stock it took me 4 months to find this car and kill it. this car is far from stock) I have killed several fboddies including ram airs, ss, firehawk. the list of mutiple kills include 87-93 5.0's, 87 buick gn, C5 corvettes, 94-98 gts and cobras, 99-01 saleens, gts, cobras, I have not yet races a s351.

Wow nice list of kills, a supra would be a cool car to have........ been watching to much fast and furious again

00SS

Established Member
Sweet man.. nice list. i notice you've done some work to her.. .guess your ready for my SS now huh ;) j/k
Let me know next time your coming to Dallas we'll line em up. I have done a little tweaking also since my last 12.3 run... ought to be interesting to say the least. so i take it from the kill list you should be in the 11's right along with me right?? if your wondering i still haven't touched the heads yet.. just some tweaking and a diff. n20 setup.

take care man...

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 00SS
Sweet man.. nice list. i notice you've done some work to her.. .guess your ready for my SS now huh ;) j/k
Let me know next time your coming to Dallas we'll line em up. I have done a little tweaking also since my last 12.3 run... ought to be interesting to say the least. so i take it from the kill list you should be in the 11's right along with me right?? if your wondering i still haven't touched the heads yet.. just some tweaking and a diff. n20 setup.

take care man...

Devin,

when I get my new SS (god I hope soon) and get it modded, we should race, I think it would be a close race :D

-Zach

00SS

Established Member
Sweet, you getting the 02' SS?? they are nice plus they already have a bigger cam and ls6 intake. I strongly reccomend if your going to make a 1/4 car then to get the auto and immediatley put a big stall in her. If your looking for an occasional run at the track then by all means get the stick. JMHO

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by 00SS
Sweet, you getting the 02' SS?? they are nice plus they already have a bigger cam and ls6 intake. I strongly reccomend if your going to make a 1/4 car then to get the auto and immediatley put a big stall in her. If your looking for an occasional run at the track then by all means get the stick. JMHO

Everyone is saying I should get the '02, I was looking at another Land Yacht I really really want a mid 11's impala

00SS

Established Member
Get what ever YOU want, you're gonna be the one driving it. Hell, see if you can get your old one back :) that's a sweet impala.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Yeah Zach, what ever happened to the old SS? Man, that thing looks sweet!

Ok in order of cars

first 1989 Ranger traded for Grand prix, Grand prix traded for L, L traded for SS, SS traded for Exploder, Exploder wrecked, bought Dynasty, acquired Neon, Bought Caprice

:D

foreverford

Established Member
Originally posted by morrisc

How many tickets does this include?:-?

Users who are viewing this thread