Livernois 2.3L Ecoboost Forged Rotating Assembly

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Livernois is proud to introduce our complete forged rotating assembly for the 2.3L Ecoboost engine. This kit utilizes our custom forged piston and forged I-beam connecting rod in conjunction with the forged 2.3L crankshaft. The kit includes all the pieces needed to build a fully forged 2.3L Ecoboost engine.

a725a3e3-a680-4090-a760-20e2cd8d8052_zps9xmuq4es.JPG

The pistons include heavy duty thick wall wristpins as well as a stainless steel top ring. These components are designed specifically for this boosted application. The pistons have thicker ringlands, increased crown thickness, thicker skirts and skirt struts as well as reinforced pin boss.

23702ada-36a3-4aca-9225-363547aa7574_zpswjtzq79r.JPG

This package lets you build a 2.3L Ecoboost that will handle whatever you can throw at it and keep coming back for more.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a feeling I'm going to need this in the not-to-distant future.

Lol, that is why we do the engineering that we do. We know that there are a bunch of you guys out there (and us included) that want to put the spurs to her and go 10's or better! We think that this is the first step on the road to that 4cyl nirvana. We have plenty in the pipeline sort of speak, and the info will be coming soon.

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Lol, that is why we do the engineering that we do. We know that there are a bunch of you guys out there (and us included) that want to put the spurs to her and go 10's or better! We think that this is the first step on the road to that 4cyl nirvana. We have plenty in the pipeline sort of speak, and the info will be coming soon.

What type of pricing are you looking at for the forged rotating assembly?

Users who are viewing this thread