Livernois Motorsports Turbo Escalade Track Video

chepdog

Established Member
For (1badf150) they do make turbo kits for the 5.4 engine they are just pricey.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Originally posted by akatherazor4
Awesome truck you have there!:thumbsup: I do have a few questions if wouldn't mind answering them.;-)

1. How is the driveability of this truck? (Stalling, Surging, Bucking)

2. What kind of power is it making currently?

3. What did you use to tune it?

Thanks,
Razor.:beer:

I can answer all of these questions...

1. Driveability at part throtlle is just like stock. The only difference is that the ride is much more harsh as a result of the 24" wheels and low profile tires. The stock 17" wheels & tires have tons of sidewall to absorb bumps.

2. It's never been dyno'd since it's AWD and Livernois doesn't have an AWD dyno. Estimates are around 500rwhp on 5psi.

3. It was tuned on the street. I believe (not 100% sure here) it was tuned with LS1Edit.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
I can answer all of these questions...

1. Driveability at part throtlle is just like stock. The only difference is that the ride is much more harsh as a result of the 24" wheels and low profile tires. The stock 17" wheels & tires have tons of sidewall to absorb bumps.

2. It's never been dyno'd since it's AWD and Livernois doesn't have an AWD dyno. Estimates are around 500rwhp on 5psi.

3. It was tuned on the street. I believe (not 100% sure here) it was tuned with LS1Edit.

Thanks for the info.:beer:

Razor.

onebadf150

Established Member
Mi Diablo sweet bro thanks for the Link. I have been talking to James at racerelated and the guys at X2C motorsports about building me a 4 cam 5.4 for my dads 99L. the speculated 1152hp with a single turbo I hink its a t-88 with daily drivability. I don't know how you would drive that much power around I'll keep yall posted!

ib6-ub9

Established Member
whoa keep me us updated on that L, ive been waiting forever to finally see a nice turboed L, i bet the tq will be insane:bowdown: :eek: Good luck with the project x2c is the best !:rockon:

onebadf150

Established Member
I'm trying bro been super busy and awaiting final plans.....I'll keep yall posted. I might even have a 4-link and a K-member in it with full interior and accessories

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I was up at Livernois dropping off my car this weekend and got to hear this caddy in person, it sounds sick.. Rick you need to post a sound clip...

hardcore35th

Established Member
There was a procharged 04 ss silverado at the track friday that only ran once and pulled a 12.01. Ill get some video if he is there next fri. He said still working out the kinks.

Users who are viewing this thread