Livernois Twin Turbo/Stroker, Lifted Raptor Photos

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Some of the other forums we posted on asked for photos of the truck.

These photos were before the lights were installed on the bumper and before we did some finishing touches

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

DSC_0843.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0840.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0837-1.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, thats a badass looking truck. Who makes those fenders flares?

Any issues with the cooling since the entire intercooler is blocked by the front bumper and all the lights? I know Jeep guys get overheating issues because they'll block the entire radiator with a winch or big lights.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Damn, thats a badass looking truck. Who makes those fenders flares?

Any issues with the cooling since the entire intercooler is blocked by the front bumper and all the lights? I know Jeep guys get overheating issues because they'll block the entire radiator with a winch or big lights.

Thanks!

The fenders are 1 piece fiberglass. I'm actually not sure who made them, but the quality was pretty good.

No issues we've heard of with cooling on the first truck. This one just arrived to the Middle East yesterday. They already went through a full tank of gas and are loving it so far.

-Rick

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
Middle east?? I guess that takes heat soak to a whole nother level with the temps they have out there.

Insane nice truck BTW! Love all the work you guys do, hopefully one day I'll be in a position to let you do some tweakin on my 02 L!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Middle east?? I guess that takes heat soak to a whole nother level with the temps they have out there.

Insane nice truck BTW! Love all the work you guys do, hopefully one day I'll be in a position to let you do some tweakin on my 02 L!

Yup! One is in Dubai, one is in Qatar.

Thanks for the kind words!

-Rick

NJSP117

Established Member
Truck looks great! Would love to do that to mine! Now if I just had some extra $$$.....

Users who are viewing this thread