Long Tubes and Prochamber X

zPipes

Established Member
Hey man hows it goin. Can you send pics to [email protected]. Also if you have pics of your car so I can get an idea of how low you are compared to me, I have a steep driveway but other than that I live in FL and its pretty flat land here. Im only interested in the Long Tubes, and by your pricing I assume these are the ceramic coated yes? I forget the part number but its like tf 9199 or something, same for the 01s. Anyhow, thanks.

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
Hey man hows it goin. Can you send pics to [email protected]. Also if you have pics of your car so I can get an idea of how low you are compared to me, I have a steep driveway but other than that I live in FL and its pretty flat land here. Im only interested in the Long Tubes, and by your pricing I assume these are the ceramic coated yes? I forget the part number but its like tf 9199 or something, same for the 01s. Anyhow, thanks.

Sent you an email.

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
Ok...I spent several hours today smoothing the chipped ceramic coating with steel wool, and shooting them with several coats of 1600º header paint...they really turned out nice. If you would like pics of the headers re-coated, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread