Looking for 07-09 white or vapor w blue stripe coupe

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
FOR A FRIEND WITH CASH....not me! He is also looking for a vapor with blue (if they even make them with blue) or black stripes.

He wants a low low mile 07 but I'm trying to get him to see the light and buy a new leftover 09. Anyone know of one within 300 miles of the Nashville/St. Louis area? We are in far western Kentucky. Local kid here bought the last white/blue coupe from a S IL dealer for $39k out the door. If you know of a dealer with a white/blue or a vapor/blue/black please pm me a number and dealer name.

For those of you dealers on this site, if you can't get your 09 under 40 please don't post and hope you can get him down there and pressure him into it. Just won't work and fellow siters deserve the best treatment! :beer:

RGW Paul

ModMad
Established Member
I have an 08 vapor/black for $39,000. 1775 miles with KR axelbacks. Have him call 304-767-0162.
Thanks,
Paul

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I got a 08 white with blue stripes 6k on it has the navigation, it is a rebuilt salvage title looking to get 31k OBO....

mike2c

Established Member
Finish line Ford in Peoria Il has been advertising a white 2007 on ebay for 36500 that is low mileage and probabaly negotiable for they have had it a while.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
thanks guys I will pass on the info. On the salvage title that one he probably won't be interested in but I'll mention it!

HemiBoss

Established Member
Look at the ad just under your post titles "!! Clean black mamba !! ", it's a great looking car for a great price and it's in Cinicinnati. I would buy it but don't feel like draining my cash fund right now.

Users who are viewing this thread