Looking for 2000 R Model shifter knob

'93#3989

Established Member
Does anyone here know where I can get one of these? I would prefer the 2000 R Model knob over the 2003 Cobra knob because I like the all black leather of the 2000 R knob rather than the silver disk type thing that is on the '03 knob. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Andy M

Established Member
Actually, the shifter knob is not all black leather, but rather the dark muddy grey color (I forget exactly what it is called??) ... at any rate, you should be able to get one from Ford Racing?? it is just a standard leather wrapped 6 speed knob.

Blown V8

shifter knob

Ford Motorsport lists this item in the 2000 supplement...not in the regular catalog, but in the supplement. I have the part number, etc if you are not able to come up with it, just let me know, by emailing me at [email protected] The price FMS lists is $29.95, and it includes the correct 6 speed pattern, which I assume is (going) to be the same as the '03 Cobras' 6 speed pattern? Thanks, and let me know if you need the part number...Jeremy

'93#3989

Established Member
I just wanted to say thanks to you for your responses. I ended up getting one from PPI. While it is the same pattern as on the '03 Cobra, I wanted one that was all black/gray rather than the silver disc type thing that is on the '03. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread