looking for a 03-04 cobra for 23-$25,000

youngster18

i'm the juggernaut bitch!
Established Member
umm well i've been doing my own car project for about 2 years and haven't had much luck and i'm lookin to sell and get out of it ...

currently i have a 93 stealth r/t non turbo with a fullly built n/a motor uped the compression ration to 11.1 , 440 lift cams, stage 3 heads.... the works...
20,000 invested to this day ... and was about to buy an aem computer and getin my wiring harness repinned to fit it.. then goin to direct port nitrious wiht a 150 shot... i never got that far... i've blown 3 diffs to this day ... and i'm about to try a different diff and see what happens but if i dont i'll be lookin for a cobra very soon...
i've been building for 2 years tryin to build a car i wanted.. and ended up with a black hole... i want a reliable fast car that gets ok gas mileage and looks great .. i think i've found it here.... :rockon:

anyone out there looking to sell for a reasonable amount?

youngster18

Established Member
do any of ya'll know any evo's, s2000's , or 03 cobras for about 23-24000 with under 50k on them ? ...
.. o yea to the guy with the light blue cobra.. that's a nice car and a pretty funny little trick to pull on ur insurance! haha i would like it if it was a diff color... sorry... i want black silver or red

youngster18

Established Member
do any of ya'll know any evo's, s2000's , or 03 cobras for about 23-24000 with under 50k on them ? ...
.. o yea to the guy with the light blue cobra.. that's a nice car and a pretty funny little trick to pull on ur insurance! haha i would like it if it was a diff color... sorry... i want black silver or red

Boosted521

Established Member
youngster18 said:

i've got a pearl white 2003 350z touring for $23k. 35k miles, heated leather seats, hid's, 6 disc in dash changer, bose system, etc. basically every option minus navi. this is my 2nd 350z and i actually just sold an 03 silver s2000 with 17k miles for $22k. pm me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread