looking for a 99 or 01 cobra, truck for trade

svtfordfan2

Established Member
im new to this forum, but not to cobras. ive owned a couple 99s in my younger years and am now looking for one to enjoy for the summer.

im not looking for a luxury car, or better yet, a car you think is luxury with a luxury price tag. i prefer something with higher miles for a decent price since i will only be driving this car a few months in the summer, off and on at that.

my preference would be as follows but not limited to:

colors
rio red, torch red, black, white, silver, true blue

prefer a convertible

the more mods the better

problem cars ARE ACCEPTABLE as long as the engine and body are still good. im even still interested if a few panels need replaced. bad trans or rear end is fine since i would like to swith to a t56 and a solid rear axle at some point.

i may also do a partial trade for my truck. its a 99 f250 powerstroke, extended cab, with the long bed. in decent shape. i would add cash for the right car.

my price range would be 7000 and under. these cars are 15 years old now. some of the prices on here are outrageuous. i should be able to get a decent 99 with 100k miles for under that number. please email me with details. thanks.

swapedgt

Established Member
does it have to be a new edge?
I have a 98 BAB GT that has a fresh DOHC 4.6, T56, 99 IRS 4.10's, correct BAB hood and front bumber, cobra headlights, clear front markers, tubular kmember, tubular front control arms, coil overs, off road x pipe, 99 cobra exhaust with flowmasters, steeda triax shifter, american racing 200s wheels 17x8 and 17x9.5's. ac and cruise both work. I am also in ohio.

Shepp1691

Established Member
Don't know about a decent one for under $7000, they may be old but still not that cheap. I'm in ohio and have mine listed on here for $10,900

svtfordfan2

Established Member
i paid 11k for a rio red 99 with 33k miles, 5 years ago. also paid 8k for a black convertible with 65k miles, 3 years ago. both were solid cars but i didnt consider the price for either a steal. theres a big difference n asking price and listing price. some people need to get a better hold on reality and realize these are 15 year old mustangs, not corvettes.

Users who are viewing this thread