Looking for aGood tuner in Houston tx.

fredfred

Established Member
Well I will be installing my new Built motor in the next few weeks. I am wanting advise on a Good tuner in Houston. Let me know who you recommend..

Thanks!

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
Well since Strictly Performance can't seal a rear diff cover correctly or tighten bolts back. Then claimed that I just need an alignment when the car dog-tracks under acceleration.

I can only imagine what their tuning is like.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Well since Strictly Performance can't seal a rear diff cover correctly or tighten bolts back. Then claimed that I just need an alignment when the car dog-tracks under acceleration.

I can only imagine what their tuning is like.

Damn, they've gone that far downhill?

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Patrick at PSI in Webster or Wally at Auto Adrenaline in Stafford both do excellent work. Wally is doing my E85 tune this Thursday

Last edited:

Mike@TF

Established Member
psi motorsports hands down...whats your setup? they ususally keep it for a few days to make sure the driveabilty is dialed in perfect and they let the car cool down perfect instead of making a million back to back pulls..also they probably have a few cars in front thats why its easier doing it that way...im assumeing its not your daily..

also if you value your hard work on your car i would not bring it to houston performance lol...there is a reason all the smart guys DONT go there..thats coming from facts:)

Last edited:

fredfred

Established Member
psi motorsports hands down...whats your setup? they ususally keep it for a few days to make sure the driveabilty is dialed in perfect and they let the car cool down perfect instead of making a million back to back pulls..also they probably have a few cars in front thats why its easier doing it that way...im assumeing its not your daily..

also if you value your hard work on your car i would not bring it to houston performance lol...there is a reason all the smart guys DONT go there..thats coming from facts:)

My set up is a 4.6 tekskid block stroked to a 5.0. livernois stroker kit extreme duty pistons (flat top) 11.1. Bullett racing custom nitrous cams. ported and polished 04 cobra heads. ported and polished cobra intake. 50lb injectors. 255 lbs fuel pump. kooks long tube headers with catted x pipe. Starting with 150 shot. Yes this will be my DD.

Mike@TF

Established Member
well a setp like that I would want the shop to take their time on...and aince,then need to tune it on the dope u want them to do it right....i would lef psi do it

Users who are viewing this thread