looking for carbon fiber hood.

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
im feeling around to see if anyone has a CF hood they want to get rid off. give me a shout.
Mike

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
DGMotorsports........Nice stuff BTW. I want a C/F tailgate!!!

SADF

Established Member
Who still makes the tailgate? I want the DG Motorsports one myself, however I'd like to get the tailgate just I want both carbon pieces to be from the same manufacturer to match better. I know it does not save weight (maybe the tailgate does:shrug:), but carbon fiber is sexy as hell and I need something to break up all the gloss black I have if I'm ever going to get featured in a mag and I'm too attached to the factory look with black on black to do a custom paint job so I figured carbon fiber is a good compromise.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
If they weren't so damn much.,., I wouldn't mind getting one :thumbsup: but I would have it painted :)

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
I want to get the VIS Cobra R style hood but I dont want to get the cervinis one because its so damn heavy. So thats why I want to get carbon fiber plus Im going to paint it but leave section in the middle carbon fiber.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Who still makes the tailgate? I want the DG Motorsports one myself, however I'd like to get the tailgate just I want both carbon pieces to be from the same manufacturer to match better. I know it does not save weight (maybe the tailgate does:shrug:), but carbon fiber is sexy as hell and I need something to break up all the gloss black I have if I'm ever going to get featured in a mag and I'm too attached to the factory look with black on black to do a custom paint job so I figured carbon fiber is a good compromise.
The carbon fiber tailgate is just a stock tailgate overlayed with carbon fiber cloth. If anything it adds a few extra pounds, but it does look pretty sexy.

Tailgate linkyyyy:
http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70_150&products_id=1855

And one of my all time favorite trucks:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243120&highlight=biotch

Users who are viewing this thread