Looking for long tubes... Can anyone help>

Tequila612

Established Member
I have looked all over the web, every parts store on the web, every Mustang forum and everything, and I can't find what I am looking for.

Where can I get the absolute BEST price on a set of BBK long tube headers and matching o/r H pipe for a 1997 Cobra?

I found a set, but then the guy backed out. I only have $550 to spend (including paying for shipping)

Can ANYONE help me?

Thanks!

Vnomss1

Established Member
Dude I bought a set for my 94 from summit. I think I spent 350 or something on the H-pipe, but I don't remeber what the headers were. Just a heads up they wern't easy to put on my 5.0, so I don't think you'll be looking at an easy task!
Just out of curiousity, why not shorties?
and an off road Hpipe or something like that?

Vnomss1

White98SVT

Established Member
Dude there is a SWEEEET set of Sean Hyland long tubes in the Corral classifieds under Parts-->Exhaust that are only going for like $850. These things go for like 1450 new! Dyno tested at like 28 RWHP gain. Get those mofos!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I know a guy who has some MAC long tubes and will take $200 for them. I know you specified BBK but for the price what the hell.

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by kcobra
I know a guy who has some MAC long tubes and will take $200 for them. I know you specified BBK but for the price what the hell.

Sorry to jump in here...but Mac Long Tubes + 96-98 Cobras = VERY BAD THINGS.

Do a search on the Corral and check out the problems those guys have.

RioBad97

Established Member
Tequila612

I am selling off a lot of parts from my 97 Cobra. I have a set of BBK long tube heads, ceramic coated. I also have the shorty O/R H Pipe that goes with the long tube headers. Let me know if you are interested.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by RioBad97
Tequila612

I am selling off a lot of parts from my 97 Cobra. I have a set of BBK long tube heads, ceramic coated. I also have the shorty O/R H Pipe that goes with the long tube headers. Let me know if you are interested.

How much for the LTs?

RioBad97

Established Member
I will take $550.00 for the Headers and O/R H-Pipe. I also have a BBK Catted Shorty H-Pipe I am looking to sell.

RioBad97

Established Member
Mi Snake Eyes
Sorry I dont know if the BBK Shorty H-Pipe will fit with the Kooks Long Tube Headers. You will have to call them and ask if it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread