Looking for M/T 305/35/18 DR's

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Nope, not available yet. The last update we got, we were told sometime in June. If you have any other tires in mind, let us know.

Thanks,
Derek

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Seems like these are in high demand and they wont be out for a month or two...do you have a waiting list or a 'first dibs' list for when these tires come around again?

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I know its only been 10 days but??

how about BFG Drags radials (new style) in 295/35/18?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Got plenty of the nitto 305/35R18 DR's, I know they dont hook as good as the BFG or M/T, but at least its something and its not a regular street tire.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Got plenty of the nitto 305/35R18 DR's, I know they dont hook as good as the BFG or M/T, but at least its something and its not a regular street tire.

i didnt have any luck with the nitto's back when I had a stock pulley.1st and most of 2nd were useless...as soon as I switched to the bfg's i could just about hold all of first gear. whats the price anyways...might have to to just get by

tjs98gt

Established Member
tell me about it, i called BFG today about 18 and 17 drags and they are all b/o with no ETA. BULLSHIT. they need to get started making them already.

i dont feel like running nittos myself either

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
For the nittos, we can do $270 per tire plus the shipping. Got plenty of them for now, just let us know if you need them!

Thanks,
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread