Looking to Sell Mac Prochamber Offroad and a few other items

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
I have a Mac Prochamber For sale. It is the offroad version no cats. I am asking 215 or best offer plus shipping. The prochamber only has about 200 miles on it.

I also have a 3 brand new autometer gauges for sale they are the Sport Comp Edition.
1. Boost plus vacuum
2. Engine Oil Temperature
3. Air Fuel ratio

Also have the A pillar pad with 3 levels. The A pillar is brand new also still in the box.

I am asking 200 For the A Pillar with the gauges plus shipping.

If you are interested in anything please send me pm and I will try to work something out with you.

:pop:

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Heres the Pics that you guys wanted!

100_2474.jpg

100_2475.jpg

100_2476.jpg

100_2477.jpg

100_2478.jpg

100_2479.jpg

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
I'll give you $200 for the Prochamber. Can we meet somewhere in Chicago? I'll be downtown on the 10th & 11th.

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Sorry guys i have a bunch of pms about this and I was getting confused on who I replied to and who I did not. It has been kind of difficult because I had somebody that wanted it but i sent a couple of pm's to him and never heard back so at that point i had to just decide to find somebody else. Meanwhile I was getting more pm's regarding it and I wanted to be fair to keep it in order but I got all screwed up. I think next time I will do all communications by e-mail may be easier to track. Hope you guys understand. Thanks :)

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
At this point it looks like Speednut is going to buy the prochamber. I still have the gauges and A Pillar for sale though.

kerls03

Established Member
Ill work something out with you for the IRS brace if it is for sale.
I work in Elmhurst.

Users who are viewing this thread