Looking to setup dyno TUNE day.....

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I have a very well known tuner who is going to be visiting me and he asked me if while he was up here if i wanted to schedule a dyno tune day for some Ct peeps...So here is my offer....Any 03 with whatever mods are welcome....i don't want to release the shops name or the tuner..PM me for info. I can tell you that your tune will b almost hlf of wht the shop would charge...around 300 Bux.

Jay

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
It was going to be when the tuner came to visit but he now says...as soon as a group is put together he will cme up...minimum of 3 cars @300 a piece..he will install pulleys and idlers also if you have them to be installed. So pretty much when a group of people is assembled we can schedule the day according to everyones schedule....

Jay

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm curious who the tuner is becuase there aren't many around NE and the ones that are aren't very good or have terrible service.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
There is one fantastic tuner, IMO, in the NE. That would be Cody Mac Motorsports.
$300 for this tuning thing isnt bad at all though. What does $300 get us? Where would the session be? What can/will he tune(ie:diablosport, superchip, etc.)? If its beneficial to me to drive there and have the work done well, then id be willing to do it in the spring. I will not, however, drive over 2 hrs to get there.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
The tuner is Andrew Barrale from Larocca's..he can use 3 different kind of tuning software depending on what you want..Auto logic-chip...EFI solutions re-flash-NO chip(this is what i have)or Super chips-Chip....I would not have tried to set something up if i didnt feel comfortable with his skillz...Christ i went 11.44@123 with his tune and autologic...now i have a EFI re-flash..and make well over 600 hp.....i think its safe to say is is a damn fine tuner...better than all the garbage shops up here.

I was thinking of Pruven Performance in Milford because they area import shop and dont tune Domestics so i wont feel like im taking away buisness..plus im cool with the owner over there.Like i said 3 cars minimum @ 300 and we can get this thing set up.

Jay

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
so he can do a superchip huh
what about having a lightning on board
i am waiting to install a couple of mods right now so i would need some what of a date of when this might happen, are we talking spring??

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
He wanted to do something soon but so far the consensus is april sometime from other people also...The tuning will also be done on a saturday at larocca's now.It's 1hr 30 min from me in stratford so...You are more than welcome to join in Lightninmike.Do you have a chip already?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
superchips tuned by JDM right now
but wanted to get a dyno tune done
i am up by Providence R.I. so it will be a little bit of a hike but not as bad as going to Jersy

Users who are viewing this thread