Looks Like A Motor Trend Test Is Coming Soon

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Right? Honestly, who drops $75 on a stripped out car? Very fast, balanced enjoyable car, the z28 performs excellent, and I respect that. Thing is, at that price point, I want amg esc performance and comfort.

The c63 amg just ran 1:37's or faster I think at mrls. It's about $75-100k depending on options etc, it's super nice though.

Compared to a z28, which ran 1:37's there as well, the c63 has a better warranty, doesn't use tires that will wear out in 2,000 miles, and is a 4 door sedan that's actually super comfortable and very usable everyday, faster in a straight line, better mpg, and honestly a way more practical car.

Unless you have money for novalties, big money that is, a $75k stripped out track toy is a tough sale.

Super cars today have amazing interiors. Yes they have amazing performance, but a hurricane or mclaren is pretty damn luxurious for how race focused they are.

Chevy let buyers plush up the z06's and zr1's, for that kind of money, Chevy should have let z28 buyers plush it up

Last edited:

westwest888

GT350R convert
Established Member
The Microsoft sync system is so unforgivably bad that having it deleted is a feature. I'd rather have a Bluetooth speaker in that box and my phone than any concoction they come up with. I've had a dozen of Ford rental cars with every version. The more it tries to do, the worse it is.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Does this car come with Sync 3? IIRC, it's made by Blackberry, I know the Focus guys who have had both said it's world class compared to the prior system. It's fast and like a good phone.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Does this car with Sync 3? IIRC, it's made by Blackberry, I know the Focus guys who have had both said it's world class compared to the prior system. It's fast and like a good phone.

Sync 3 is worlds better than MFT or Sync 1. Yes, made by Blackberry.