Louisiana car shows this weekend

dynasty_365

Established Member
Rebellion on the river car show Saturday downtown baton rouge on north street. First car show in a parking garage. Should b interesting from noon-930 at night. They r having an after party in port Allen at a daiquiri cafe

Lakefront meet in new Orleans Sunday. Starts at non-until. Should b a ginormous meet with some really nice cars. The guys that r hosting the car show Saturday r meeting up in BR Sunday to ride to the lakefront meet in new Orleans also

Wild horse mustang club hosting a benefit to raise money. Having a car wash this Saturday in denham springs at hooters. So from 3-6 u can go there and get your car washes by the hooters girls. Then after that they r cruising to the local street race spot to hangout at like 8. So baton rouge to new Orleans should b packed with some nice high power cars this weekend. Hope to see u there

Would post the flyers but it's not letting me. Hit me in my inbox and I'll text them to u if u feel like posting them on here

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
they got the regular covington block party tonight also starts around 6 till 10. ill be parking the cobra on the street this time along with my buddys kb cobra also.

dynasty_365

Established Member
anybody in baton rouge right now there is a car meet at twin peaks on siegen lane. its a car wash to benefit this little boys heart surgery. half naked women washing your car only 10 dollars. same benefit at hooters in denham springs from 3-6 10 for cars and 20 fro trucks

dynasty_365

Established Member
you covington guys oughta come to the local street race spot in BR tonight. its supposed to b packed. it starts up bout 10 and goes til whenever.

dynasty_365

Established Member
I'm upset I didn't make it to new Orleans fr the lake front meet. I was worn out from everything I did Saturday. Went to slew at like 3am and didn't get up until 1pm smh missed my whole Sunday. I have a few pics from the shows and late night meet I went to I'll post when I get to my computer

J_Dizzle

Established Member
There were tons of people with cameras out there. It was a huge import turn out. So we may try to do some browsing on the local forums to see if any photos pop up.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Some pics from the L get together.

CRAWFISH4.jpg

CRAWFISH3.jpg

CRAWFISH2.jpg

CRAWFISH1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread