Louisiana Car shows...

98rs

Established Member
I'm thinking the weekend of August 18. I would like to meet somewhere besides Hooters not alot of parking and the food sucks! I'm open for sugestions. How about ion the down town area, all the cars would sound great down thier. or around the LSU area?Or the BlueBonette area, at buffalo wild wings. Plenty of parking and well lit.They also have alot of places to eat. That would probable be the best area.I'm open for any suggetions.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
buffalo wild wings has a huge parking lot thats excellent for a show. Also do they still meet up on Thursday nights at buffalo wild wings?

98rs

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
buffalo wild wings has a huge parking lot thats excellent for a show. Also do they still meet up on Thursday nights at buffalo wild wings?
I think they do but, they have to much rice and people doing stupid shit. And i don't like people doing burn outs around my car or my friends cars.Also they have plenty of lighting.We could meet at Buffalo wild wings and ride over to maybe down town or some were else. Just an idea.

98rs

Established Member
cajuncreeper said:
Why dont we try to do at walk ons across from tiger stadium, my buddy is the manager over there?[/QUOTE
Its going to be on a sat night and i dont think parking all those cars around alot of college drunks would be a good idea.

98rs

Established Member
cajuncreeper said:
I was thinking it was going to be in the afternoon and not at night. Oh well
well it doesnt cool off until around 800 830. most people dont show up until late so more like a late night show. thats why i was looking for a place with alot of lighting.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I might actually go cause its gonna be a late get together that I have to go to so I may see ya there.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hey Rich, I parked on the outside and didn't stay long at all cause I was feeling like dogcrap so I came home and loaded up on Nyquil and went sleepy sleepy!! I did that for four days straight and finally went to work on Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread