MAC catback exhaust w/ 3in chrome tips

HeadTurner00

Established Member
MAC catback exhaust system with 3in chrome tips welded up for trucks with traction bars so no rattling!! 300 plus shipping and/or pay pal fees

dizzygoat

Established Member
are these stainless? if i remember correctly they arent, cause i remember seeing the video you posted a while back when you first got your truck and they didnt look stainless.

dizzygoat

Established Member
im sorry, maybe i have you mixed up with someone else. It was a while back when it was posted. I couldve sworn it was you maybe not. It was a video from a guy that just got his truck with ALOT of mods done to it, and he was showing us the video asking if we could identify the mods for him. He thought he had stock exhaust and after watching the video his truck was hella loud hahah and needless to say he found out his exhaust wasnt stock.

Nevermind, im sooo sorry for the mistake, it was somebody else. I remember he had chrome stock wheels, and they were pitting. He was also built.
Again sorry for the mistake.
Out of curiosity is your exhaust stainless? If so i might be interested.
Thanks,
Brad

Taunto

Established Member
Is this Muffler a Dual in and dual out muffler? or single in and dual out? just curious.. i really like the sound of Mac exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread