Mac vs Flowmaster

1hot281

Established Member
I was considering the Super 44's... but i'm loving the sound of Aero Turbine mufflers...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDTTOa77efs"]YouTube - Aero Turbine Muffler: How The Aero Performance Muffler Works[/ame]

and Classic Chambered Exhaust Inc.'s "PowerStick"

Classic Chambered Exhaust Inc. - Products

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I've never heard the super 44's in person, but in video's I think they sound very similar to Mac. I have Mac SS mufflers (took over a month to get) in my exhaust and they sound a lot more aggressive than flowmaster super 40's. If I ever need to replace my mufflers I'll go with the super 44's just because they will arrive a lot sooner.

I called one place and they said they are out of stainless steel catback. Does anyone know who has one in stock?

Predatorbird

Established Member
I called one place and they said they are out of stainless steel catback. Does anyone know who has one in stock?

I called up a shop to order the mufflers and I was told they had them in stock. I ordered them expecting to get them in a few days, but the place lied to me. I had to harass them for over a month before I finally received the mufflers and they came directly from Mac. I paid for the regular mufflers, but they sent me the stainless steel ones instead. :-D

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I called up a shop to order the mufflers and I was told they had them in stock. I ordered them expecting to get them in a few days, but the place lied to me. I had to harass them for over a month before I finally received the mufflers and they came directly from Mac. I paid for the regular mufflers, but they sent me the stainless steel ones instead. :-D

:lol: Thats what they get for lying and making you wait.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I called mac directly and they don't even have any in stock. What kind of company doesn't have their own product in stock :shrug:

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Thats exactly what I was dealing with when I was trying to get one of their systems. They didnt have any in stock and didnt know when they would. Heck of a way to run a business huh?:shrug:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Thats exactly what I was dealing with when I was trying to get one of their systems. They didnt have any in stock and didnt know when they would. Heck of a way to run a business huh?:shrug:

Yea it's total BS

mystic04vert

Established Member
mac

i have the 3inch mac exhaust with the 3.5 tips out back, i will say this its a pain to wait for the system i had to wait 2 or 3 weeks, if i can remember, stainless steel is cool, i think it just depends on what u want, back in the day i use to run flowmaster on all of my stangs, but i have been with mac since 2006, on my 92 calypso i had the LT,PROCHAMBER AND 2.5 exhaust all i can say back then pure sex!!!!!!!!!! if ur going to get mac, what i would if i were u, just call around to allot of places, maybe someone has one, the sound is NASTY!!!!!!!!!! but again if u want mac u will have to go thru allot just to get it, i know sucks but!!!!!!!!

03COBRA-88

Established Member
i have the 3inch mac exhaust with the 3.5 tips out back, i will say this its a pain to wait for the system i had to wait 2 or 3 weeks, if i can remember, stainless steel is cool, i think it just depends on what u want, back in the day i use to run flowmaster on all of my stangs, but i have been with mac since 2006, on my 92 calypso i had the LT,PROCHAMBER AND 2.5 exhaust all i can say back then pure sex!!!!!!!!!! if ur going to get mac, what i would if i were u, just call around to allot of places, maybe someone has one, the sound is NASTY!!!!!!!!!! but again if u want mac u will have to go thru allot just to get it, i know sucks but!!!!!!!!

Yea I called a few places and nobody stocks it. I'll just have to place and order and wait 3 weeks then :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread