Mach One Shifter Bezel Mod!!!!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Pics coming soon as the thing dries from the apoxy. Basically what i did, was Remove the Shifter boot from the stock piece, the real leather. I used a Soter(sp?) iron and popped it off(Very easy). I did the same with the Mach One piece. Then i put the Leather on the Mach One piece and used some Apoxy on all the spots that i melted from original. So now i have the Mach One piece with the better quality shifter boot.

betiwin

Established Member
keep us posted this is my next mod would, love to see some pics when you done. How long did it take do the whole thing and how long does it take to dry? Lastly were did you get the upper and lower console, from ford or karkraft and how much $$$.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
New Bezel w/ leather boot! Notice the placement of the Traction Control. No Longer behind the shifter.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Heres a Pic of Outside bumper, after removing the License frame from FORD. Its a temp fix. Boughts some plugs, and put some touch up paint on it.

jjksutton

Rookie for Life
Established Member
Dude...very nice. I think I may go out and my traction control relocation mod now too.

And...mod complete...about 3 minutes. Makes more sense to have it there...easier to reach. Thanks for the idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread