Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
upload_2020-7-27_12-11-58.png

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh boy, he's an expert, don't argue Nick!

BTW, any chance you're out at HPT weds?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh boy, he's an expert, don't argue Nick!

BTW, any chance you're out at HPT weds?

I won't be man. The next time I'm out there will be the 8th and 9th for NASA. Then I have a private event on the 30th.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I learned via a crew member for Dean Martin that Roush (contracted by Ford to actually do the work for them) saw negative returns when they went beyond 2.6* of negative camber on the factory GT500's fitted with OEM hardware (meaning stock equipment).

Saleenrose

Established Member
Feel your pain, I had a customers GT350R at shop aligning last week, I suggested less camber, as mine was wearing inside of front tire and rears were perfect, and he said to max it, he wants as much as possible, customer is always correct. He went off track and tore car up?? Maybe he should have listened, but what do I know. Woops.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I learned via a crew member for Dean Martin that Roush (contracted by Ford to actually do the work for them) saw negative returns when they went beyond 2.6* of negative camber on the factory GT500's fitted with OEM hardware (meaning stock equipment).

Exactly what I told him haha

In all reality, you want the least amount of camber that you can get away with. That way you're balanced through the corners, on acceleration and on hard braking. It's a give and take game.

Feel your pain, I had a customers GT350R at shop aligning last week, I suggested less camber, as mine was wearing inside of front tire and rears were perfect, and he said to max it, he wants as much as possible, customer is always correct. He went off track and tore car up?? Maybe he should have listened, but what do I know. Woops.

Yep. Maybe he learned his lesson...maybe he didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread