Magnaflow CB

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Anyone interested? It has about 1500 miles on it. I'm thinking of changing my setup. I bought it from completeexhaust.com for $352 and willing to sell for $300 even. Thanks

Marlon

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Is it Stainless Steel? Any scratches..or dings?

No dings but may have some light scratches....I don't know because its still on the car. All of Magnaflows CB's are stainless steel.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Well? Anyone? :??: What gives? No one wants a CB these days?

I am tempted but, I would want to see them first..and hear them. You going to be at the Dyno Day at Amazon Racing this weekend?

I was wanting to go Bassani also..that's why I hesitate.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Yep, I'll be up there. I'm just tempted to keep it now and just add the Magnaflow catted X pipe...This truely is a steal for anyone looking for a CB!

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Come on people, what have you got to lose? I've heard them and they remind me of the ole burble from the mid 80's Mustang GT's. Had I not bought the stingers I would have gone with these. Quite enjoyable.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Yep, I'll be up there. I'm just tempted to keep it now and just add the Magnaflow catted X pipe...This truely is a steal for anyone looking for a CB!

Hey were you at the Amazon Racing Dyno Day today? I was there..the one in the yellow fleece...I may reconsider but, I would want to see it first...let me know...

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread