Magnaflow VS Borla ???

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
If the Magnaflow sounds anything like it does on my 03, you'll love it, deep, no drone, nasty but not obnoxiously loud, to me, and I've had 5 different exhausts, the MagnaFlow (I did 3" catback & hi-flo cats) sounds perfect - I wish every sports car I ever own sounds like this. If only I could get the Viper to sound that good.

Davidnz

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
That's actually cheaper than Summit for the Stingers, Borla gear isn't cheap.

And yeah, the Ford Racing kit looks the same, costs less, has 'Ford Racing' on the tips instead of 'Borla'

fms-m-5230-5gt_w.jpg

M-5230-5GT

03 DSG Snake,

I think I'm going with the same setup.my local dealer wants $450+ tax..it that a good deal??

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Davidnz said:
03 DSG Snake,

I think I'm going with the same setup.my local dealer wants $450+ tax..it that a good deal??

Pretty good actually. Summit wants $494, I got them from a local shop for $499 last Saturday because I was too impatient to mail order because I wanted to put them in Sunday. I got wrapped up and have to do it this weekend, I'm dying to slap them in.

$440 is the lowest I've seen http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7743

Davidnz

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Pretty good actually. Summit wants $494, I got them from a local shop for $499 last Saturday because I was too impatient to mail order because I wanted to put them in Sunday. I got wrapped up and have to do it this weekend, I'm dying to slap them in.

$440 is the lowest I've seen http://dagostinoracing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7743

Thanks:thumbsup: ,,we buy all of our parts for them for all our fleet(50 cars) and we get %25 off ..I was just checking to make sure i was getting the right price..

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Davidnz said:
Thanks:thumbsup: ,,we buy all of our parts for them for all our fleet(50 cars) and we get %25 off ..I was just checking to make sure i was getting the right price..

Thanks for the hookup ass! :loser:

Hahah enjoy :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread