Magnaflow

blk96SVT

Established Member
Just curious if anyone knows where the lowest priced Magnaflow cat back system can be purchased from? I want to buy it new. I can't wait to get it installed on my car. I really want a Bassani but don't want to spend that much money! Thanks

Tim

Sierra

Established Member
http://www.fulllineexhaust.com/

They dont have much of a website, but if you call or email, he will give you a price.

The price he gave me was 300 + shipping. Shipping would be 30.00 so

330 shipped to my door. stangnet sells magnaflow as well but they are higher in price.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Yeah, I saw stangnets price, I too thought it was a little high. Full lines website isnt much either, I guess I will get ahold of them sometime here real soon. That price doesnt sound half bad to me! Thanks for the info.

Tim

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
i got my magnapack catback off ebay for 350.00 shipped to my door, from a group called performance peddler, they have all kinds of different sytems and shipping was fast

USMCracing

Established Member
Got my MagnaFlow catback off of ebay for $335 shipped. Forgot the name of the people. My friend also got a MF catback from them for the same price. Ebay or the place Sierra told you about, $300 isn't a bad price.

I don't really like the tips that come with the catback, I think they are too big for the SN95 cars, They look really good on 99 up cause they have the cut outs in the rear and the tips tuck up in there nice. Sound it bad a$$.

Fullserve

Established Member
Originally posted by USMCracing
Got my MagnaFlow catback off of ebay for $335 shipped. Forgot the name of the people. My friend also got a MF catback from them for the same price. Ebay or the place Sierra told you about, $300 isn't a bad price.

I don't really like the tips that come with the catback, I think they are too big for the SN95 cars, They look really good on 99 up cause they have the cut outs in the rear and the tips tuck up in there nice. Sound it bad a$$.

I agree about the tips being too big. I just picked up my car today and am a little less than happy about them sticking out like that. Aside from that, however, they sound great and will last forever. Huge improvement over my stupid dumps!

Fullserve

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
you can adjust the tips, when I put mine in I had them sticking out just a bit to far, so I pushed them in some and it looks fine, looks perfect

USMCracing

Established Member
I'm not talking about the tips sticking out. When I put mine on I made sure they were about 1/2" in from the bumper. I don't the fact that they are 3.5", it doesn't bother me enough to change them, I think a 3" tip would look better.

Fullserve

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
you can adjust the tips, when I put mine in I had them sticking out just a bit to far, so I pushed them in some and it looks fine, looks perfect

I'll look at it this weekend. Are they easy to adjust? Obviously, I didn't install the catback myself, but I think even I can handle it if it's simple enough.

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread