Magnapacks sound link

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Hey Guys. My girlfriend finally uploaded my exhaust clips.
Dialup guys beware...they are large files.
Also # 4 clip doesnt work so don't bother with it.
Enjoy and let me know what you think

magnapack clips

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Sorry about the links guys. I guess that because so many are trying to access the links it is exceeding the bandwith allowed on the website. This is all greek to me as my girlfriend is the one who set it up. I'm trying to get her to find another way to post them. For now just keep trying back every now and then.

silverbullet02

Established Member
manapack sound link

i have an 03 cobra with the magnapack catback and when i decelerate i have a slight burble or rumble if you will. i was wondering if this also happens to you.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Yeah man, the same thing happens to me, but I love it. I think it sounds mean, and I'll downshift a bit early on purpose just to hear it.
I swear this setup sounds a bit meaner every day....

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Im definately happy with it Dave. :D
I bet this setup would sound killer on a blown Mach. Maybe one day we'll get to hear it.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
By the way Dave, did everything work out with the house situation? I heard you're keeping the cobra. If so, smart move, I think you would have regretted it down the road. I can't imagine getting rid of the Mach!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Steve....yeah im keeping her :beer: Just cant do much now like before but key thing is that im keeping her.

Dont listen to Cam. I finally learned he is a day dreamer :nonono: But then again dreams do come true :eek:

I dont think i can go to any other exhaust company after i got the Magna-paks. Its just bad ass :beer: :beer:

:thumbsup:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
Is this exhaust catted or does it just have the pipe and catback?
Yes...he is running the Magnaflow High Flow Catted X-pipe with the Magnapack Catback :rockon:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
SWEET! I'm so glad to hear that because we have strict emissions in my county here in georgia. All the other exhausts I had heard with cats sounded kinda calm. I'll probably go with this system when I get my mach.

Can't wait to get rid of this suv :(

Users who are viewing this thread