Magnetic Metallic w/ Track Pack available in OH

Mach4.6

Established Member
Hi,
I placed an order for my car yesterday, but I'm still receiving quotes as I emailed a ton of dealers, so I thought I would pass along the info.
In Stock it shows
2016 Magnetic Metallic w/ TP
5k over msrp
Autonation Ford Amherst
Jesse H 440-204-0340

Don't shoot the messenger, I have nothing to gain, just passing the info if someone wants it right now.
If this is the wrong section to post, my apologizes

Mach4.6

Established Member
It's worth a try, he said the car was in there show room, that's the asking price he emailed me.

mike.s

Established Member
talked to the salesman. the car was ordered by an individual. he picked it up and took it home, found an imperfection in the paint, and brought it back. salesman wouldnt tell me how many miles the guy put on the car. said ford has already approved the repair. they wouldnt bude off their 5k adm

Para81

Established Member
talked to the salesman. the car was ordered by an individual. he picked it up and took it home, found an imperfection in the paint, and brought it back. salesman wouldnt tell me how many miles the guy put on the car. said ford has already approved the repair. they wouldnt bude off their 5k adm

I'll bet there is more to this story.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Title issuance has nothing to do with it, Most states have a mileage limit on new cars

I know Washington doesn't, or didn't! Back when I was very young and ignorant, a dealership sold me a "program" car as new with over $10K miles on it! Said they could still consider it new because nobody else other than the dealership ever held the title.

Users who are viewing this thread